Returning to Child Care
While Eagles in the Sky has resumed pre-COVID services, we maintain safety protocols regarding sanitation and contact
Health & Safety
We have maintained Health & Safety Guidelines and a Health Policy in alignment with evolving BC Centre for Disease Control and the BC Health Ministry recommendations. These guidelines have been practiced throughout all of our programs and will continue until further notice. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to ensure the health and safety of all that attend the child care. If you have any questions or concerns about your child returning to care, we encourage you to review the documents attached or contact your programs Senior Supervisor.
- Families normally stay at entry for drop off/pick up, not entering. However, if your child needs assistance getting ready you may come in.
- Social Distancing at Drop Off – signage will be present to encourage distancing practice
- Child Sign In – Educators will sign your child in
- Families/Educators confirm wellness at drop off
- Once warmer weather begins in earnest, children must have sunscreen applied prior to arrival. Staff will reapply in afternoon.
- We ask that children do not bring items from home at this time (toys, stuffed animals, books)
- Please call the program 5 mins before arrival – allowing educators to get child ready
- Families are asked to wait 6ft away from person at entry door (one family at a time at entry)
- Children will get ready, meet the pickup person at door/side gate with an educator present
- Educator will sign your child out
- Please communicate via phone during operational hours.